Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So you think there is no shadow goverment

Well my fellow slaves maybe you should watch a very well done video that explains a few things. All through my training and through most of missions I believed I was serving my country and the constitution of the USA and saving many lives. I soon learned that their existed a shadow government which gave me a security clearance higher then the presidents. It wasn't until later that I realized that having a higher security clearance then the president that it meant that I was working for shadow world order that did what was necessary to protect itself and a lot of time that meant from so called terrorists that would hurt it's plans or cause massive loss life and that had to be prevented when other means including Delta Force failed then Omega Force was activated. We had one rule it was simple do whatever you need to do to get the job done and a team will clean up after you. This could include ops with large death tolls and collateral damage to getting the job done by getting the information needed through the use of drugs and torture to complete the mission. Here is an interesting video that everyone should watch.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU watch while you can before it get shuts down.

No comments:

Post a Comment