Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Slavery or Freedom and Samuel Adams

Here is a quote from one of the founding fathers of America and the American Revolution. It is something that I think a lot of us need to think about today.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Think about what Samuel Adams just said most of you kiss your masters hands, the rich eilite, big banks, and the shadow government and forget that you are slaves. The only free men today are your masters because they can do what they want and you can't. Don't believe me, don't pay that credit card bill, rent or mortgage and see what happens when your masters don't get their money. All of you have slave chains it is just that you try to ignore this fact. This country even this world has gone so far south from the principles that started even way back in Rome when the people and slaves revolted to regain their freedom and liberty from the Caesars and the corrupt government isn't about time that not just America wakes up but the entire world and realize that slaves they have become. I personally will not die as a slave, I may die but I will never become a slave to this current regime I will die free. My eyes have been opened and I will never serve any master again.

No comments:

Post a Comment