Thursday, April 22, 2010

First of many Ops

I remember the adrenaline rush I got when I was assigned on of many missions. This was a test mission and all other avenues had been exhausted. I was told that some high ranking military personal had been captured by a terrorist cell in South America and other units had failed to get them out. My objective was to get them out and sanction the terrorist cell in a manner that would be an example for other and to get as much Intel as possible in any way necessary regarding their organization. Since it was South America I could get pretty nasty and know that it would be cleaned up. I was dropped in by sub and transferred to the mainland by raft where I was meet by a Navel Seal who explained to me what the issues where and what had transpired to date. He wasn't happy that I was there and didn't like taking orders from me and let me know that up front, after all he was a Navy Seal and I was an Intel operative, but he had clear orders from so far up that he thought they were kidding and had double verified. The problem was that the hostages were deep under ground in an old temple that had been fortified and the only way of neutralizing it was by air which would have killed the hostages. The terrorist cell consisted of of about 50 heavily armed men. To make a long story short after a couple days of scouting and monitoring there communications I was able to break their code fairly easily which gave me an advantage and a 6 man Seal team. I was a little concerned about how they were going to handle this mission to be honest, because I was told to make an example of this group, which meant getting wet and dirty not exactly what these men were trained for, since they were trained to do clean kills and get out. I had to inspire terror into this terrorist cell and also extract what information I could about their other activities.The plan was to send a false communication that would send men to the north of the structure while I entered from the south. I was able to enter through the south side of the temple and the use of a drug get the information I needed from one of the enemy about the hostage location. I made my way to the hostages and got them out of the south side when I gave the ok for the Seal Team to move in with orders to not kill ranking combatants. I went back in and used standard Ninja practices to kill about 2 dozen more men making rather bloody examples of them as ordered. The leader of the cell was resistant to the drugs I used to extract information, so after 24 hours of no results I started torture, he broke in 6 hours and gave up his contacts and other useful information. In Ninja lore there is a horrible method that effectively installs fear in your enemy. I took the second in command and left him alive sort of. You see I cut out his tongue, removed his limbs, punctured his eardrums so he couldn't hear and removed his eyes and what made him a man, and enlarged his anus so that he had no control of his bowel functions. So while alive he was in a bodily prison with no means of communication. I did it in such a way as he was still alive when I finished. To most men and me a fate worse then death but the perfect example to the other terrorists. You see that 3 month course on interrogation, drugs and torture that the USA gave me paid off. Mean while I had 4 men from the Seal Team take the hostages back to the LZ. The Seal Team now both respected me and was horrified by what I did, but that didn't matter to me. I beheaded the leaders and returned to the LZ with the Intel and hostages freed. That was one of my first missions. Later 3 men from that Seal Team became part of Omega Force. A couple years later I learned the hostages were actually investment bankers, at the time I thought well terrorists need to finance operations too. At the time it never occurred to me these men were part of the shadow government and played major roles in the big banks. I was a warrior pawn and didn't realize it at the time. In retrospect I believe that this so called terrorist cell was trying to stop the shadow government from seizing power and I unfortunately helped them do it, to my shame today.

No comments:

Post a Comment